Unit : 2111
Built by KME in Nesquehoning, PA and sold by Skip Stinger of J.B. Hunt. The engine was placed into service August 1997. The engine is built on a Renegade Excel tilt cab and is powered by a Cummins 400 Diesel engine with a Jacobs brake.
Unit : 2118
Built by KME in Nesquehoning, PA and sold by Skip Stinger of J.B. Hunt. The Rescue was placed in service October 2003. The Rescue is built on an EMFD tilt cab with a partial walk-in climate...
Unit : 2115
Brush 2115 is a 1994 Chevy KC 2500 4×4 pickup truck. Purchased by Greenwich township, and placed into service in June 1994. A 350 small block gas engine powers it. The unit’s skid load carries 225 gallons of water and has a 200GPM Waterous pump. It carries brooms, shovels, chainsaw, and other brush equipment. The unit was needed to access off road and rural areas where the bigger trucks are unable to access.
Unit : 2117
Utility 2117 is a 1996 Ford Crew-cab 4×4 pickup. Purchased by the Greenwich Township and placed into service in July 1996. The unit is used for towing the department’s marine units and technical rescue trailer. A 460 big block gas engine powers it. It carries EMS equipment, water rescue gear, and road cones for setting up a safety lane for MVC’s on the Interstate.
Unit : 2100
Command Unit 2100 is a 2011 chevy tahoe. It was placed into service in March 2011. The Chief of the Department operates Battalion 2100. Battalion 2100 is used as a first response vehicle to emergency’s to establish command and perform scene size up. That information is then relayed to County Dispatch Center for the incoming apparatus.
Unit : 2110
2110 is a 2001 Ford Crown Vic. It is currently being utilized as a first responding vehicle for the Deputy Chief or Duty Officer. Yet still fills the roles for schooling transportation, manpower transport to emergency incidents and a reserve-towing unit.
Unit : 1938 Diamond-T Smokeater
The 1938 Diamond-T Smokeater is a 500GPM pumper. The truck was built by Peter Pirsch and Sons and has been owned by the Gibbstown Volunteer Fire Department since it was new. It was in active service for over 30 years and was restored by the members of the fire department in 1977.